Monday, October 3, 2016

#TEAMJOHNTALI #TEAMACCOUNTABILITY2016


In leadership roles, Accountability is the acknowledgment and assumption of responsibility for actions, products, decisions, and policies including the administration, governance, and implementation within the scope of the role encompassing the obligation to report, explain and be answerable.

My name is JOHN LOHVANG TALI, Student of Community Health of College of Health Technology Zawan Chapter. i am aspiring for Financial Secretary in the forth coming Student Union Government  (SUG2016) Election which is slated Thursday 13th October 2016. I am a very easy-going person and I am open to trying new things.
I decided to run for the position of Finance Officer as I believe it is the position in which I would bebest equipped to offer my assistance to the college as well as the society I believe this role will give me the vital experience in progressing forward.


The Financial Secretary's primary responsibility is to assist the Chief Executive in overseeing policy formulation and implementation in financial, monetary and economic matters.

VOTE JOHN LOHVANG TALI For Financial Secretary!

No comments:

Post a Comment