Monday, October 10, 2016

#TEAMCYPHER2016 #SOCIALTYPE | All work without play makes Jack a dull boy

 I am running for the position of Director of Socials in the forth coming SUG Election which is slated Thursday 13th October, 2016. I feel that this is the most accurate position for me to run for, because its roles seem to match my personality and characteristics the best. I’m an approachable, friendly, and hard-working person, who will go to lengths to deliver what I’ve signed up to do. According to me, I’m easy to talk to, and do tend to strike up conversation with people with little effort, thus fulfilling the ‘social’ criteria.
 I go by the name Stephen Gyang popularly known as Cypher, Student of College of Health Technology Zawan. I understand how much time and effort will take place to improve or recandle the social image of the college. I have a lot of relevant experience that commends me for this position, as we all know that ''All work and no play makes jack a dull boy''. am soliciting for your vote and support. i know uve done this even before now, but am still soliciting.

VOTE STEPHEN GYANG #CYPHER 
4 Director Of Socials SUG
College Of Health Technology Zawan Chapter 

No comments:

Post a Comment