Sunday, July 5, 2015

DOWNLOAD: MUSIQ: VARS-MY G [PROD. BY VARS]

VARS-MY G

Vars: This is a song i wrote and made for all my "Gees" all those that have been beside me, around me, behind me, pushing me forward and contributing to my growth from day 1 until this present day and level which I am right now. I appreciate thye effor of everyone that has contributed to all aspects of my life. from my personal life, my academics, musical career and many more.
 
I tried to mention some few of the numerous "Gees" on my verses, making them rhyme and blending in some messages. of course i could not mention all cos it will end up becoming a 30 min sermon.
On the beat, i made a combination of Afrobeat with hiphop & RnB all together in a single mix with an even tempo of 96BPM -  trying to remember those days when i was a DJ.
 
The song has a duration 3:20 and has 80 1/2bars in all, played initially in key Fmin. written, composed and produced by me.
The lyrics to this song can be found on navajo.com.ng, the NaVaJo band's official website.

Download and Enjoy the release (i do hope you'll do) and anticipate the next release from NaVaJo.)

*O.O*




No comments:

Post a Comment