Tuesday, November 25, 2014

VIEW: YUNGTRILL-ILEKE VIDEO SCREENSHOTS

YUNGTRILL-ILEKE VIDEO SCREENSHOTS










Yungtrill Profile


My name is Mathias Mancha Pwol a son to Mr. & Mrs. Pwol Zi. I am the second child surrounded by 6 more brothers’ and sisters. I named myself Yungtrill because I believed my music will be Trilling the globe in my early age.

I started music 2006 when I joined my school choir. Music takes me out of sorrows so I stated writing in 2007. Learnt how to produce in JOS, thanks to Dalfre Entertainment Company (DEC). Now belonging to a crew called the school of sounds (SOS). I now own my studio in Accra Ghana named ‘Trillaman studio’ were so many magic happens.

I sing club banger songs mixed with afro pop flavor. Songs like Hay mama, new story, True love etc.

I have so many songs on ground but I officially dropped 5 excluding my recent hit track unreleased “ILEKE” produced by Yungtrill.

I believe my inspiration comes from God because sometimes I sing and produce what I can’t give details on how I started.

My fans should expect the next trilling dance video named ILEKE produced by Yungtrill which is me. “Put your two hands on your waist and shake it”.

You can reach me on my social media, Facebook: Mathias Yungtrill, Tweeter: Yung3rill_sos, Instagram: Yung3rill_sos or email: mathiasmanchapwol@gmail.com 

I don’t really have a worst show despite the fact that I was ignored on some shows. I have been on so many shows both in Nigeria and Ghana.
I thank God for the gift of life, health of mind and body, also to my crew SOS and DEC, to my promoters and my lovely fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment